Saturday, April 12, 2008

How to send mail

Jennifer Goode, PCV Cuerpo de Paz
451 Avenida Bolivar
Apartado 1412
Santa Domingo, Dominican Republic

Try to send packages in padded envelopes, big boxes take longer and seem to get "lost".

Also, batteries, a teapot, a hot water heater (the kind you plug in), a heating pad, granola bars, power bars, notebooks, puzzles, coloring books, and games can be added to the list of things that you can send, that will make me happy. Well actually anything you send will make me happy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.