Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One year and break.....

the camp was a sucess. In November I´ll start construction and work on a few other projects I have in the works. One, a Diabetes Education Campaign. Two, Fixing the school and adding a library and computer room. Three, getting running water in my community.

I have graduated my Escojo group and Nutrition group and plan on having more classes in January. The after'school program is still running, and a lot of the kids have learned the alphabet and have learned to read. All is good. I felt that with the graduation completed and my latrines funded I deserved a lil break to the old USA, plus I have to help my mother with some stuff for awhile. So off I go in October to Boston for a week then on to Florida with my mums. I´ll also get to see my sister Christine give birth to our first nephew!!!!

No comments: